S4C Cardiff location
From M4 or from North on A470
Take junction 32 from the M4, take the turning for Cardiff Centre, or if approaching Cardiff on the A470, you enter a 40mph speed limit, then:
- At the 3rd set of traffic lights, turn left onto Tyn Y Parc Road.
- Go through next set of traffic lights. onto Tŷ Wern Road.
- Turn left at next set of traffic lights, onto Caerphilly Road.
- Turn right at 1st mini roundabout, onto Tŷ Glas Road.
- Go through traffic lights, follow road around two bends.
- Take second turning right onto Parc Tŷ Glas (opposite Llanishen Leisure Centre).
- S4C is the fourth building on the left.
From city centre
Follow the signs for A470 and Merthyr. On the Flyover (at Gabalfa) keep to the right hand lane and follow the signs for A469 and Caerphilly (around Cross Inn). This is Caerphilly Road. Proceed until you reach the roundabout. Follow the instructions 4–7 as above.
Download a map of S4C's Cardiff location (pdf)
S4C Caernarfon location
From Porthmadog or Pwllheli
- In Caernarfon, carry on past Tesco which is on the left.
- Proceed on over the flyover until you reach a roundabout (by Morrisons). Take second exit.
- There’s a pay and display car park on the left, or there’s a free car park to the right of the small roundabout behind Morrisons.
- The S4C office is situated on the second floor of the new building in the doc above the Yr Harbwr tavern. The entrance to the S4C office is opposite the Premier Inn.
- Visitors are required to ring the bell for admission.
- In Caernarfon, proceed until you reach a roundabout (by Morrisons). Take fourth exit.
- Follow instructions 3-5 as above.
Download a map of S4C's Caernarfon location (pdf)